The Canara Robeco recently launch a NFO (NEW FUND OFFCER) “Canara Robeco Multi Cap Fund”, which have the power of three Large Cap, Mid-Cap & Small Cap stocks. Long term Investors may choose this fund to get better return* in future. To understand this fund step-up ahead and contact us at email@example.com & 9887154423. Kunjbihari Kumawat (A AMFI Registered Mutual Fund Distributor).
OMNE TRIUM PERFECTUM – THE RULE OF 3
– The rule of three is a principle that suggests people better understand concepts, situations and ideas in group of three.
– It can be seen almost anywhere
– The same is true with the market cap categorization within the Indian Equity Markets also.
Note: As defined by SEBI Circular No. SEBI/HO/IMD/DF3/CIR/P/2017/114 dated October 06, 2017 and as amended from time to time, Large Cap companies are those which are ranked 1 to 100, Mid Cap Companies are those companies which are ranked from 101 to 250 and Small Cap shall consist of 251st company onwards in terms of full market capitalization.
MULTI CAP – BUILDING ONTO DIVERSIFIED STRATEGY
DEFINED MINIMUM ALLOCATION + FLEXIBILITY
OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE LONG TERM WEALTH
Note: The above is for illustration purposes and should not be construed as the performance of the scheme. The past performance may or may not be sustained in the future. Returns are point to point basis calculated on a compounded annualized basis for a period of more than (or equal to) a year.
Source: ICRA MFI Explorer, Internal Research. Data as of May 2023.
BALANCED RISK RETURN METRICS WITH LOWER CONCENTRATION OF RETURNS.
Note: Data for the charts above considers Index returns as 3 Years CAGR considered on a daily rolling basis since 31st March 2008
Note: The data/statistics are given to explain general market trends in the securities market, it should not be construed as any research report/research recommendation. The past performance may or may not be sustained in the future. Returns are calculated on compounded annualized basis for a period of more than (or equal to) a year.
Data as on 31st May 2023. Source: ICRA MFI Explorer, Internal Research
OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE ACROSS COMPANY’S LIFE CYCLE
WHY INVEST IN CANARA ROBECO MULTI CAP FUND?
- Exposure to all 3 market caps across Indian Equities thereby minimizing market cap bias.
- The category has the potential to deliver consistent risk adjusted returns across market cycles
- Tries to reduce the investor’s concern of taking a call on market cap exposure.
- Provides an opportunity to participate through the life cycle of a company.
- Canara Robeco has over 15 years of experience in Indian equities and strives to adhere to risk management in order to deliver meaningful risk adjusted returns.
Find the NFO related documents
(THE ABOVE DATA SOURCE FROM “https://www.canararobeco.com/Home”)
Discloser : There is *no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, please read scheme related documents carefully before investing.